Internal Quality Auditing to ISO 9001:2015
As Internal Auditing is a mandatory requirement of ISO 9001, this course is designed to give those reasonably familiar or new to ISO 9001:2015, a general introduction and overview to the fundamentals of one of the most important tools associated with good and effective quality management.
Main Objectives of the Auditing Course are:
- To provide an introduction to the ISO 9001:2015 standard, implementation and certification process.
- To demonstrate the purposes, principles and practices of Internal Quality Auditing
- To explain how Audits are planned, conducted and reported.
- To illustrate issues that may be raised by the Audit process.
Auditing Course Format and Duration:
The course will be of one day duration with a mix of theory and practical exercises thus enabling delegates to acquire some classroom-based practical experience of internal auditing and techniques.
Auditing Course Content:
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2015 (including Annex SL)
- The UKAS Accredited Certification Process
- Definition of Quality
- Quality Assurance Vs Inspection
- The Documented QMS (Quality Management System)
- Role of Senior Management
- The ‘Process’ Approach
- Management Responsibilities
- Purposes of Auditing
- The Audit Process and good Auditor characteristics
Who would benefit from this Auditing Course?
- Those employees who are responsible for the ‘Quality Role’ within an organisation.
- Persons who wish to gain a better understanding of ISO 9001 in order to assist with the Internal Auditing Process as part of their work activity and who have previously received no formal guidance or training in this area.
It is intended that on completion of the Auditing Course, individuals will better equipped to embark on ‘value-added’ internal audits within their own organisation, in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 requirements and their documented QMS (Quality Management System).
What Our Customers Say
The directors of Digital Systems & Service wish it known that we are entirely satisfied with the pre-ISO 9000 audit consultancy that your company provided to us. We also look forward to working with you on subsequent inter-audit activities.
As you strove to bring us through the various complexities and nuances that resulted in our company acquiring IS09000 accreditation we found your skilful mix of informal approach and disciplined methodology as refreshing as it was professional. We therefore have no hesitation in recommending your company's services. Furthermore, we would be pleased to field any questions from any prospective clients you might wish to refer.